Jeepers I knew I forgot a few pics.....duhhhhh
1) Here you see Jenny, Betsi & Julie trying to "get over" the jammie show! I know for the 2 first timers they must be thinking "O M G" lol


2)Madeline wanted to sport her jammies too!!! So Kathy helped her!
3) UH OHHH The sisters have a dueling moment!! It was all good - no blood shed or tears that we could see.
4) Remember the game "Pin the tail on the donkey".....well this game was called "Pin the tail on the Becky" hehe Her tail fell off - into the trashcan - so Susie was helping her get it back on! Not sure why...we were simply going back to our own room. I guess she needed to look good for those hallway security cameras!! LOL

5) And here is Susie on her cellphone after midnight. She got a text in the night and it was not a nice one - nor a number she recognized....so we all got up. She called the individual who sent the nasty text (as you see here) and asked her (the girl that answered) about the text. She hung up on Susie!!! hehe
6) Well Good morning Maddy Jane!!!!! Such a happy baby all the time!
7)I wonder what they were talking about so seriously!
8) Just like in Titanic...."I'M QUEEEEEN OF THE WORRRLD"








No comments:
Post a Comment