Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 03, 2008

HOLY HAIL

What a freaking weirdo day in the weather world.

It started off with a little distant thunder around 12:30....which led to more and more and some lightening. THEN we had some sleet and it turned into really thick snow (maybe for a couple minutes) THEN.......more sleet. Out of nowhere it turned into HAIL.....and this is what we ended up seeing! If you click on the first picture it will upload so you can actually see the thickness of it coming down!! Lordy! It thundered and lightening'd for quite awhile. I write this at 3:55 and it's all over with. Good thing....we're going to be heading to town w/in the next 30 minutes to the superbowl party! WOO HOO!!!! Will be back LATE........

I hear it's snowing like a blizzard up North of here!!!!




Weird or what??!!!!!



By the way......GO NEW YORK GIANTS!!!! The cheating Patriots have had AMPLE opportunities in the Superbowl the past 7 years..........I hope they BLOW that chance to have the PERFECT SEASON tonight!!! creeps. Go ELI MANNING

1 comment:

Susie Schulte said...

What a day! And what a game! Like you, we had it all yesterday. The boys were here and we were out playing "Fox and Geese" when we heard thunder rumbling. Not much later we were seeing lightning, and figured we better head to the house, and by the time we got inside, it was snowing. It snowed about 4 inches in about two hours! The whole time, it was thundering while the snow was falling. I took a few pictures, but with the boys here and the big game, I just didn't have time to post. Maybe later today. School is on a two hour delay.