Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ground Hog Day 2008


And dang that old Punxsutawney Phil - he saw his shadow this morning....SIX MORE WEEKS OF THIS CRAP! :(

Let the season begin.......calving season that is!!! We had another baby this morning - making 3 this week and 5 thus far. I do believe it's "CATTING" season as well. STUPID cats are in heat. TommyGirl especially. She's not even one yet. She's one of Gracie's litter mates. Speaking of Gracie, here she is. She sits in the other chair next to me when I'm on the computer (not always but a lot of times she does) She actually sits in MY chair so I wheel another one up and just switch. Isn't she getting big? She's a thick ball of fur!!! Man...lotsa hair. And she's a spitfire too I tell you. She knocked over a plant and stand in the weeeee hours of the morning today. [insert eye rolls] It's like raising Nala all over..........And speaking of cats - lil Chancie is no where to be found. I just noticed it today so not sure if she's out hunting, hiding or out looking for a male cat other than family LOL I have the feeling she's GONE though.... damn cat.......I saved her life 3 times.

Anyhow that is all I have to report!! Tomorrow is the superbowl........and we'll be going to another wild party!!! hehe GO GIANTS......even though the Patriots have a perfect record this year....I don't like them and they have gone to the Superbowl tooo many times so it's time for someone else. Even though it's a standing rule NOT to like ANY New York teams.....this is one exception. My rule applies to baseball more than football! lol

No comments: