Well...tonight was the night that I had hopes of meeting my weight loss goal. I was hoping for a twenty pound loss...yes, I said 20.....by tonight - for the Hays' wedding we are going to on Saturday. However, I came up short and with tonight's weigh in, I have only lost 18.8 pounds. Grrrrrr..........it must have been the meatloaf I made on Sunday! LOL Oh well.....I have still accomplished 18.8 pounds and am proud of that. I'll keep striving for the next 1.2 pounds and then set my next goal.
How sad of the news of the tragic shooting spree at Virginia Tech. My heart goes out to the families of the victims and the injured and also the students & faculty that survives. This is something that they may never get over. I can hardly watch the tv without getting teary eyed.
Spring is finally here, mates!!! Yipppeeeeee (and for the record, I did leave a few tulips uncut - to freeze - and they survived and have proven to be white, white/pink and peach......and yes, still some more red ones!!!!!)
The kitties are growing so fast!!! Marble's batch is soooo CUTE! The little grey/white one is sure the cutest and by far the BIGGEST! Must be the dominant one of the litter. The black one with white toes......I have named it "Sassy" as it's pretty evident why! And my little "Chance or Chancie" is still the smallest of the litter! It's so cute....I go out there, climb up and in a high pitch voice say, "hellooo little kitties......" and they perk right up and start to mew! THEY KNOW MY {annoying} VOICE!!!!!!!!! They all have their eyes open. Yes, I have taken some pics...but no, I don't have a digital camera yet. Give me a few more weeks....I'll either have one or I'll have my film developed! LOL
Well......have a good rest of the week!!!!



1 comment:
How was the wedding? Did you get any rain last week? Mowing your hay yet? Any new calves lately? Kittens weaned yet? Just wonderin'...
Post a Comment