Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blogging? MEEE????? :)

Well - I've never blogged a day in my life. I mean, I've read other people's a little bit but I've never participated. I guess I'm going to set this up and hope that you guys will "check it out" as well. This may be a good way to keep in touch w/ everyone...and not just a selected few. I really don't know what I'm doing...so we'll see. You can "comment" on my blogs also. Just click on "comment" at the end!!! It'll let me know what you think!!!!!
Today was a pretty busy day at work. It seems like I'm always really busy and sometimes I'm not sure what it is that I'm so busy doing! Does that make sense? I guess some day I'll get the hang of all the benefits job and know what I'm doing w/o asking or wondering! By then, it'll change! lol My oh My it's HOT HOT HOT outside. The actual temperature we're showing at this time, which is 8:42 p.m. by the way, is 79*. However, I seriously think that the humidity is about 386%!!!!! It's very humid. Rudy and I took a short walk to the barn and back. I think I lost 15# in sweat. I only wish. I'm just a wimp....I work in the cold all day and then just can't hack it when I'm out of it. {thus the reason to be sitting here at the computer right now}
Am is in the living room, watching the Cardinals and switching back and forth to Hannity & Colms. Personally...who gives a ratsa** about H&C!? I sure don't! BUT...the TV is his domain, as the computer is MINE!!!!
Well, I guess that is all for now. I have a headache (again) and I think I'll go try to chill out on the couch. (only bad part is....I'll have to listen to Hannity...LOL)
Good night and have a good sleep!!!! P.S. the picture is from
May 2004 when my nephew, Lucas, graduated from Lee's Summit.

3 comments:

Susie Schulte said...

Hannity and Combs would cause a headache. I much prefer On the Record with Greta! I'm putting this blog page in my bookmarks list and will be checking often. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Tena Hatfield says: Most intriging...can't wait for the next installment....edge of my seat....loved it...can't wait for more!

Anonymous said...

I'm a virgin blogger I guess. This is my first one...
Looks good to me though. I'll stay tuned.