Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holy Schnikeeeeez

I'm unsure how to spell schnikeeeeez --- but it's from Tommy Boy (You got the point)

Just so you know....I have less than 3 weeks to live. I am registered and paid to do the 5k walk of the Hannibal Cannibal on July 4th. Hence....once I trudge (or try to trudge) up Lovers Leap I'm probably going to keel over dead --- therefore less than 3 weeks to live! LOL
5k isn't that far......I think it's 3.125 miles.....and I do more than that here --- just w/out the hills so we will see. The walkers are not "timed" on the race --- just the runners --- but all rules apply. I'm excited to do it --- yet again thinking "WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING"

Anyhow.........that's about it.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow...how are you going to walk all that distance. You will be tired. You better start training.

Heidikins said...

It's not the distance that is the issue - as I'm doing at least 3.4 miles every day - sometimes double or at least over 5. It's the hill (Lovers Leap) that's gana be the "killer" lol
Father Mike said it's a great work out and is glad I'm doing it. I told him to look for the one either heaving in the weeds or the one rolling down the hill to disqualify herself, and he'd find me!!!!

Susie Schulte said...

You'll do great! I'll be looking forward to the details afterwards! Just don't kill yourself going UP the hills.