Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 24, 2009

One week left

Wow.......January is just about shot!!! One more full week and the first month of 2009 is history.

Today.......it's very cold again. I think it was zero when Am got up. I'm soooo sick of cold temps. Especially when it was in the 50's on Thursday!!!!! Boyyyyyy! I have a pot of veggie soup going this morning - well...not quite...I still need to peel & chunk up some taters then it's ready to go. I am trying to convince the Mr that we need to go to Qcy today to look at the Eagles!!!!! Nothing else to do - might as well. He isn't working AGAIN next week and it isn't looking good for the entire month of February. I have talked to several of our production workers the past few days (as I haven't worked since Wednesday---not MY choice) and they were told on Thursday not to come back until March 2nd now. *I'm shaking my head as I write. Missouri unemployment is currently running 6-8 weeks for individuals to receive their first benefet payment. Holy crap. That is how overwhelming it is.....and I'm sure other states are in the same way. Too bad they can't speed up the process................especially for the people with several kids who live check to check. Anyhow....between him not working and crappy weather, he is just about to the "going postal" phase. I seriously think he was going to on Wednesday. He actually came to work to "discuss things" with Mitch--------thank God (for MY sake) that Mitch had already left!!!!!! With us both being home more often....I can tell you that the honeymoon is over and there's too much time in the house together!!! LOL Isn't that terrible!!!!???????

Well........I suppose I need to get back to the kitchen and work up those potatoes. Hey mom, I can't remember or find my password for the music listing......so that's why there's no music on here anymore. I plan to get that resolved this weekend!!! lol

Have a good one

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was wondering about the music. I specifically tuned into your blog to hear some tunes before my movies start on CW. Maybe you should write down your password in a safe place so you won't lose it. Later

Heidikins said...

well....I did have it written down but I must have done it wrong. Then I wasn't sure which email address was linked to this particular music!! LOL

Susie Schulte said...

I believe you have an interview tomorrow?
I can't believe you're tired of this weather!!! Boyyyy! I'm getting used to it, and actually starting to really enjoy it.
I hope you do make it to someplace to watch the eagles. If you make it to Keokuk, Victory Park is very good viewing, all the way down to the boat launching ramps. Also, go up the hill on 2nd street and check out the dead end streets overlooking the locks. There are usually quite a few perched in the trees and they can be seen easily even from the car. If it's nice, you can walk out on the old bridge, but there are a lot of obstacles and getting a really good picture there isn't real likely.

Susie Schulte said...

Did you ever get out to see the eagles?
Have you abandoned blogger and gone to facebook altogether?
I am still trying to figure the FB stuff out. It's very confusing, hard to keep up with, but I do read the status updates all the time. Good thing too! I learned last night that my aunt fell and broke her neck!
I called her this morning in the hospital to tell her thanks for all those warnings when I was a kid to "don't do that! You'll break your neck"....but she should have taken her own advise.
I just wanted to brighten her day.
How are YOU doing?
I don't really know what I could tell you to brighten your day.
uh.....maybe, keep your chins up?
(I do hope you know that is FUNNY)

Heidikins said...

Keep my chinS up????? Are you implying that I have more than one chin?????? I resent that comment! LOL I'm thinking that you mean my chin AND the Mr's.

Ya....I'm kinda on FB a lot - I need to start blogging again. I'm a FB addict now!!! Just what I needed - was one more thing to keep me at the computer!!!!

Susie Schulte said...

Dennis' comment: "Think what you want"
LOL!!!
I was only trying to brighten your day.
I was once told that I have more chins than a Chinese phone book.
I hope you're able to enjoy this gorgeous day. Tonight is the "dress rehearsal" and then the three performances are Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday matinee.
I'll be so happy to be done with it!