Music for my Mom's listening pleasure :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 28, 2008

~IT'S A GIRL~


Congratulations to Sally & Brian!!!! Baby 3 came yesterday morning shortly after 7:30 a.m. Madeline Jane weighed in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and was 20" long! She has dark hair. She joins her older brother-Andrew Brian (age 6) and her older sister-Katie Lynn (age 4). She had a touch of low blood sugar but they put her on an IV and got that back up right away. She is, however, still on the IV with antibiotics for a little infection she may have. Sally didn't have her in her room hardly at all yesterday and had to go to the nursery to hold/nurse her. She was bored when I talked to her last night but was feeling pretty good!! These pics are from Maddi's aunt Amy and I will have more to post this weekend. I am going to see them today. I can not wait to see/hold her!!!!!!!! OH and the special thing is ---- she was born on her Grammie's birthday! What a birthday present, Sis!!! That is neat!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page....totally appropriate for that beautiful little girl! She's such a pretty baby, and you really did an outstanding job on this post.

JCC said...

I came to your site the other day but forgot to leave a comment! I did post some new pictures so you can see them! Maddy was in the room all Sunday, and is doing great!