I'm so sick of the cold!! It's actually warmer temps today but the wind goes right thru ya!!! Man! I'm ready for 50* as the LOW temp and sunshine and just general NICE weather..... SPRING you could say!!!!! We've technically got a good month of CRAP left to endure I suppose. YUK
I've been out twice today. Fed Lucky around 7:20 as I slept in today and then I went back out to change water and let her out for awhile. I will NOT do that anymore w/out help. MY GOD! She's difficult to get back in just after a week. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Rudy isn't much help - he likes to run with her. Therefore...."there they go" Maybe if I'd had the bottle with me as a "tool" it would have worked.
Here's how she looks now. Today she is 4 weeks old - a month old basically.
She's grown quite a bit. When I couldn't get her to cooperate with me, I finally picked her up to bring her back and I was like "holy COW" (pun intended)......couldn't carry her very far this time!! Whewwww
She's grown quite a bit. When I couldn't get her to cooperate with me, I finally picked her up to bring her back and I was like "holy COW" (pun intended)......couldn't carry her very far this time!! WhewwwwAlso, I have put on one video. I took 2 but this one is the better one. When it stops...keep in mind that at the time I was saying OH SH*T..............as they took off thru that pass into the front pasture. I freaked out!! LOL But got them back out of there!!!!! WHEWWWW
I'm officially OFF of "recess duty"!!
(Am just called and I told him the story. His comment was "she's a pain in the ass ain't she" lol I would assume he has been having the same issue)
(Am just called and I told him the story. His comment was "she's a pain in the ass ain't she" lol I would assume he has been having the same issue)We are actually going to "go away" this afternoon after 2:30. Going to go to Quincy and hang out for awhile. Going to the baseball card show at the mall, the Farm Store, Staples, and more than likely out for an early supper.
~*~HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND~*~



1 comment:
Lucky's doing great! Rudy looks as big as Lucky!
You'll enjoy the next 10 days. It's going to be springlike, just about perfect weather!
Yesterday, while the boys were here, we took Squeak for a long explore (like in Winnie the Pooh). We ended up on Sugar Creek, which is frozen over pretty well. We played that game where you make a big circle track in the snow, and then an X in the circle. I started off being the fox, and chased the rabbits. The little "rabbits" thought it was great fun. I could only catch them when they hit a slick spot and fell. So, being a sly fox, I tried to always chase them toward that really slick spot.
We had lots of fun, Squeak slept like a rock from early evening to very early morning, and I'm so stiff and sore I can hardly move!
Guess I should play that game with the boys more!
Post a Comment